Son’s Second Friday Farmers Market
A Farmer’s Market series dedicated to shopping local food and drinks from across Chatham-Kent, Lambton, Essex and surrounding counties.
Join us every second Friday of the month from July-October for to-go beverages, local food and much more.
The Second Son’s Friday Market series will feature local produce, vegetables, meats and more to fill your pantry’s and fridges. Celebrate local with us this summer. We can’t wait to see you there!
Are you an agribusiness, farmer, roadside stand, or food vendor interested in participating? Email [email protected] for the vendor application!
*Note: At this time we are only accepting applications for food/agribusiness/beverage vendors (excluding beer vendors)
- – No on site parking; Patrons will be encouraged to use the municipal lots and plan to walk in and out of the event.
- – Food vendors will be featured to to-go food and snack options; Son’s of Kent patio will be open.
- – Farmers Market will run from 4:30pm-8:30pm.
- – Most vendors will be accepting multiple payment methods including debit and credit, but patrons should plan to bring cash as there is no ATM on site.
- – Reusable, insulated shopping bags should be encouraged to be brought by patrons as there are frozen/chilled products available for purchase at the market.